D365 Integrations Consultant
We are working with a thriving Microsoft Gold Partner exclusively, who are looking for a D365 Integrations Consultant to join them. The role would see you joining a key growth area, while playing a integral role in defining the company’s strategic direction.
If successful you’ll be responsible for the architecture, design, build and delivery of Integration Solutions as part of the wider D365 business line. Your main areas of impact will be interfaces and integrations. You’ll be undertaking a range of activities including training delivery, technical consultancy, mentoring junior team members and contributing to the growth of the business.
· Working with senior architects to delivery integrations
· Executing development sprints as the development lead of a small project team
· Delivering technical training courses
· Producing comprehensive technical designs
· Analysing requirements and using your design experience, identifying best practices and alternatives
· Contributing to the development of new product offerings in the area of data management and integrations
· Second level support to other departments when needed
Your skills & experience:
· Dynamics 365 F&O technical and functional experience
· Experience working for a Microsoft Partner
· Azure Integrations Suite (Logic Apps, API Management, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
· Technical consultancy experience
· Development and implementation of interfaces to 3rd part systems from D365 F&O
· ERP data structures
· D365 Dual Write experience
· Fantastic communication skills (Written & verbal)
· Great presentation skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in further detail.