D365 HR Consultant
I’m looking for a D365 HR Consultant for a brand new role with one of my thriving Microsoft partner clients. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills while working on projects where you support clients with a high-quality delivery of solutions.
You’ll be bringing your extensive industry experience to clients, offering advice and solutions to bring innovation to their clients’ businesses. It’s truly an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business and clients by bringing your innovative ideas and solutions.
· Consultancy services to clients based around the D365 platform
· You’ll be undertaking a wide range of tasks such as requirement gathering, workshops, design, testing, training, etc.
· Take ownership in projects of the business processes in your specialist area as defined by the business process model.
· Working with clients to design/implement best practice solutions for processes
· Liaising with project colleagues to follow implementation methodologies
Your skills & experience:
· D365 HR module experience
· Business experience within HR, or previous Dynamics HR implementation experience
· Microsoft certification MB-300
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to communicate with clients, understand and solve problems, and build trust at senior levels
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.