D365 FSCM Functional Consultant
I’m working with a well-established end user that’s looking for a D365 FSCM Functional Consultant to join their team. This is a remote role where you’ll be working with the wider Dynamics team analysing business requirements, recommending solutions and leading local project teams to improve processes using D365 and related software.
· Enhancing business engagement processes to develop positive stakeholder interaction
· Facilitating meeting and developing communications to allow knowledge transfer
· Engaging with the business to understand and capture business systems and information requirements efficiently
· Working with functional business analysts and the support & development team to ensure a co-ordinated approach to solution provision
· Focus on Trade, Logistics & Production functional areas
· Arranging and engaging in rigorous User Acceptance Testing and Acceptance Into Service testing
Your skills & experience:
· Experience implementing, supporting and enhancing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/Dynamics 365
· Business requirement gathering, knowledge acquisition and project management skills
· Experience with core Supply Chain modules
· Able to create detailed proposals, test scripts, design documents, and facilitate meetings
· Fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.