D365 F&O Technical Project Manager
Are you a D365 F&O Technical Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Gold Partners within a team of elite professionals on projects for both national and international brands? If yes, then this might be just the role for you. This is a home-based position, that not only offers an attractive salary, but a bonus package as well car allowance.
The role would see you being responsible for project managing critical path technical activities related to the delivery of D365 implementations. You’ll be closely working with other non-technical project management colleagues in support of main ERP implementation objectives.
· Leading the co-ordination/delivery of technical project milestones through communication and co-ordination of methodology
· Leading the customer and company teams to ensure aligned expectations, deadlines and potential risks
· Proactively identify, manage, mitigate and resolve technical project conflicts, risks and issues
· Handle and resolve technical escalations
· Establish regular and effective communication across the project teams
· Provide project reports & updates
· Own the creation of estimates related to technical tasks
· Experience leading technical & development project tasks
· Able to align technical & development project deliverables alongside critical project tasks and milestone
· Track record of delivering complex technical solutions within ERP projects
· Agile software development background and understanding of SDLC
· Complex development project management
· Experience presenting complex information to large groups of people at all levels
· Comfortable with building and nurturing relationships at all levels
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.