D365 F&O Support Consultant
I am working with a Microsoft Partner in the Harrogate area that is looking to welcome a D365 F&O Support Consultant to their team. You’ll be joining a small team who works on projects globally, for renowned brands.
As a consultancy they believe that leveraging their passion for AX on projects for ambitious clients allows them to tap into the full potential of D365 F&O to deliver excellent results and they’re looking for someone who shares their ethos. This role offers the opportunity for hybrid working.
· Monitoring, supporting and maintaining the D365 Applications support queue
· Analysis to triage the assigned issues, and escalating as required
· Ensuring that support issues are assigned, and resolutions are documented
· Diagnosing and resolving D365 problems and providing information to educate the users of resolutions in a prompt and professional manner
· Aligning response times with team SLA’s delivering a consistent high quality of service
· Engaging with appropriate internal/external resources to resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress towards resolution
Your skills & experience:
· Experience supporting Dynamics AX and D365 F&O ERP
· Strong working knowledge of MS D365 functional capabilities
· Troubleshooting system issues remotely and face-to-face, to users across multiple global sites
· Can be from a partner or end-user background
· Experience/involvement in release/upgrade/implementation cycle
· Excellent communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.