D365 F&O Support Consultant
I’m working with a fantastic Yorkshire based Microsoft Partner who are looking to welcome a D365 F&O Support Consultant to their existing support team. This is a remote role, however the ability to easily travel to the Leeds area is essential.
This is a great opportunity to work across a wide range of D365 upgrade and implementation projects. The projects you’ll be working on will be mainly for UK and US based clients that are renowned brands.
· Work as part of the support team to provide 1st and 2nd line support to clients
· Handle incidents and service requests
· Building close relationships with clients
· Performing regular maintenance and testing
Your skills & experience:
· D365 F&O experience
· Experience working within Service Level Agreements
· ITIL Principles
· Be willing to learn and develop your skill-set
· Excellent communication skills
· Understands business processes
· Confident in dealing with clients
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.