D365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant
I’m looking to speak with D365 Supply Chain Consultants, who have a mix of hands-on experience on implementation and support projects. The role requires both broad and deep retail industry knowledge and implementation experience across channels, with expertise in the areas of Sales and Marketing, Planning, Procurement, Warehouse mgmt. This is a contract role that would need you working 2-3 days on-site.
Knowledge of Supply Chain best practices and industry terms is an absolute must for this position. You’ll need the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. The Functional Consultant will have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Delivering high-quality business and software application services to clients.
- Document functional requirements and be responsible for the functional solution design.
- Work with clients to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet requirements.
- Work with offshore teams for customization development.
- Be able to work with the technical team to define and test customizations.
- Oversee rollout aspect of D365 implementations on client sites.
- Analysis of client current processes, designing to be processed, Test cases preparation, and UAT session with users.
Your skills & experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 with an implementation partner.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with F&O Warehousing
- 2-4 Full life cycle implementations in the Retail/CPG sector.
- Certified on Dynamics 365 Core + Supply Chain modules.
- Experience with 3rd party planning solutions with Dynamics 365would is a plus.
- Experience in designing integrations with WMS, PIM, DOM, PLM, Ecommerce using an iPaaS platform.
- Although this is primarily a Supply Chain consultant role, Experience with the Retail modules. (Backoffice/POS), call center, Customer services within Dynamics AX/D365 would be a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.