D365 F&O Supply Chain Business Analyst
I’m working with a leading Microsoft Partner that is looking for a D365 F&O Supply Chain Business Analyst to join them. You’ll be working on exciting projects for well-known brands, where you’ll be participating in business process design, setup and testing of the system, training users and providing support to business users after go-live.
This a remote role, however it will require travel three times a week to the Midlands, Manchester, or Leeds.
- Participating in implementation of D365 F&O for clients.
- Working to assist with rollout
- Work with business stakeholders/users to understand needs and requirements
- Design, configure, and implement the system to meet client business needs
- Meet with decision makers, system owners, and end users to define business, financial and operations requirements
- Identify/resolve system issues
- User training
- Create system modules, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide directions to system programmers
Your skills & experience:
- Previous ERP experience in implementation of D365 F&O/MS Dynamics AX
- Experience in Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Able to analyse the gap between a user request and the capability of the support application to determine if a customisation is needed or whether the functionality exists
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.