D365 F&O Project Manager
Are you an experienced D365 F&O Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a globally renowned Microsoft Gold Partner on exciting projects that range anywhere from 9 to 15 months?
If you’ve got a whole host of successfully completed ERP projects on your track record, and always ensure that implementations are done within agreed budget and deadline, then my client would love to hear from you.
This is a remote job that will require travel to the Benelux when needed.
· Taking responsibility for implementation of D365 F&O projects for clients
· Delivery of projects withing agreed budget, time, and scope.
· Regular project evaluations/feedback conversations
· Motivating/guiding project staff
· Advising customers during the entire ERP implementation process and taking the lead in internal and external project meetings
· Identifying/managing project risks, bottlenecks and changes
· Working closely with the solution architect
· Working on multiple projects simultaneously
Your experience & skills:
· Experience as a Project Manager on D365 Finance and Operations implementations
· Excellent knowledge of functional and technical specifications that play a role in the implementation process
· Able to build relationships with clients/stakeholders
· Prince2 or PMBOK essential
· Excellent leadership skills
· Dutch speaking
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail