D365 F&O Project Manager
Are you a D365 F&O Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Gold Partners on exciting projects for local and international brands? This remote role will see you taking responsibility for the project management of critical path technical activities related to the delivery of D365 implementations.
A partly customer-facing position, you’ll need to have a grasp of all aspects of technology implementation, especially around software development, applications and infrastructure roll outs.
· Leading the co-ordination and delivery of technical project milestones
· Leading the customer and teams ensuring aligned expectations, potential risks and deadlines
· Be a trusted advisor to clients
· Delegating project administration tasks and mentoring more junior team members
· Ensuring project documentation is QA checked prior to delivery
· Leading projects through successful completion of the technical aspects of the project
· Establishing regular and effective communication across the project teams
Your skills & experience:
· Experience of leading technical & development project tasks in a delivery partner environment
· Track-record of delivering complex technical solutions within ERP projects
· Able to align technical & development project deliverables alongside other critical project tasks and milestones
· Project Management experience on the MS ERP platform
· Able to present complex information to large groups of people at all levels of a company (both colleagues and customers)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.