D365 F&O Project Manager
I’m working with a thriving Midlands-based Gold partner that’s looking for an experienced D365 F&O Project Manager to join them. This is a fantastic opportunity for a PM with F&O experience that wants to join in a role where you’ll be working on internal projects, to eventually head up a Project Management within the business.
If you’re keen for rapid progression and interested in growing professionally as the business expands over the coming months, then this is the role for you.
· Hands-on management of end-to-end project delivery lifecycle (from analysis and design, through to go-live and hand over)
· Full autonomy of implementation projects
· Managing consultancy teams and key stakeholders
· Making sure projects are delivered within budget, on time and within requirements aligned to the client
· Ensure clear project governance at all stages
· Guiding clients and managing expectations
Your skills & experience:
· Minimum 2 years in a similar Project Management role
· Experience with D365 F&O
· Partner based project management experience
· Experience within the end-to-end ERP implementation project life cycle
· Methodical approach
· Agile/Waterfall/SureStep methodologies
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.