D365 F&O Pre-Sales Consultant
I’m working with a Microsoft Gold Partner that is going through a fantastic period of growth and they’re looking for a D365 F&O Pre-Sales Consultant to join them on their journey.
You’ll be responsible for leading presales discovery and demo sessions in this role. You’ll need to have the ability to lead discovery workshops and demonstrate products based on personas and value-based messaging.
If you’d like to join a company that not only values their clients, but their employees as well then this remote role is for you.
· Working with clients across a wide range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through discovery sessions and workshops
· Assisting with RFP responses, development of tailored solution designs and other documents
· Building/presenting bespoke configured product demonstrations to business and technical audiences
· Presenting/articulating the business value of the proposed solution to business managers and executives
· Working with the sales team to add value during exhibitions/seminars
· Participating in customer workshops/exhibitions
· Working to the “gold standard”
· Contributing to driving increased revenue
Your skills & experience:
· Experience demoing Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
· Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
· Strong stakeholder management skills both internally and externally supporting the sales team with big management
· Ability to influence stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with clients
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.