D365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant
I’m working with a thriving Midlands based partner that’s is looking for a D365 Manufacturing Consultant focused on leading and/or architecting solutions for Dynamics 365 F&O opportunities. Due to the nature of the role you may be required to travel to client sites as and when required.
You will be responsible for:
- Architecting solutions that deliver results for the client
- Interfacing with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors,
- Eliciting business and functional requirements
- Functioning as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Developing functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Driving the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer.
- Participating and/or leading quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Engaging with project teams to gather requirements, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve methodologies and end customer experience
- Extensive Microsoft Dynamics AX / Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience.
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes (Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor)
- Experience with Project Accounting & Project Costing
- Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations a strong plus.
- Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third party solutions to AX product including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ECM, and Plant Maintenance desired
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.