D365 F&O Business Consultant
I am looking to speak with D365 F&O Business Consultants for a brand new role for my client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner. They are looking for an experienced professional that has experience in particular areas such as supply chain, manufacturing, finance, etc. and an understanding of business processes and experience typical to these industries with ERP software.
In this role you’ll be working as part of a project team that is customer facing, leading you stream on projects and providing consultancy services/industry best practice business expertise to make sure successful, high-standard project implementations are delivered.
· Conducting project scoping activities and documenting comprehensively in line with project requirements
· Co-ordinating, conducting and documenting the functional requirements analysis
· Completing the Customer specific configuration/building the application in accordance with functional requirements
· Completing the specification/testing of accepted customisation and the integrations of various system components
· Providing Go-Live support/handover to the Customer Operations department
· Providing 2nd level support to other departments if/when needed
Your skills & experience:
· Track record of delivering ERP projects within customer/partner settings
· Business-process based knowledge and experience to support the delivery of the project
· Experience of ERP implementation methodology (SureStep + or others)
· Experience of requirements gathering using tools like Rapid Value or Visio
· Able to run workshops/deliver training
· Experience of presenting information to large groups of people
· 3 years ERP B2B experience
· Experience working within these industries: Retail, Manufacturing. Warehousing, Commerce
· Experience implementing D365F/SCM (desirable)
Sounds interesting? Apply now and I’ll get in touch to discuss the role in further detail.