D365 F&O Business Analyst
I’m working with a well-known end-user that’s looking for a D365 F&O Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis to help bridge some gaps in the current implementation project.
As the D365 F&O Business Analyst you’ll be working with the finance business unit to understand their current future needs. You’ll be defining requirements to improve the efficiency and accuracy of F&O services being delivered to the finance department. Ideally, you’ll come from a finance and accounting background and use that experience to deliver scalable, stable solutions.
· Working with the finance team and other business units to identify, document, and communicate business needs and provide technical solutions
· Analysing current and future technology to determine if they align with the company goals
· Working with other IT Bas to ensure the Product roadmaps are known and understood
· Ensuring change management controls are followed throughout the product lifecycle
· Train end-users on the use of D365
· Analysing, tracking, and remediating root causes of defects
· Performing Gap analysis between current processes and best practices
· Looking for innovative ways to streamline work processes across business units
Your skills & experience:
· Strong Finance & Accounting business knowledge
· Good understanding of D365 core services, Sales & Ordering, AR, GL, AP
· Finance qualifications desirable
· Technical thought leadership and domain knowledge
· Experience with Azure DevOps to manage the implementation of new product offerings
· Experience working in a Finance team
· D365 F&O/AX experience
· Understanding of other Microsoft Products, Excel, Power BI & SQL
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.