D365 CRM Manager
Are you a Dynamics 365 CRM Manager looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a fantastic organisation where you’ll be putting your knowledge on data, integrations, training, implementations, coordination and maintenance to the test?
This role would see you working from home two days a week, with flexible working hours.
You’ll be joining a team where everyone has been trained, however ensuring continuous knowledge training by providing newsfeeds and helping the system drive forward is absolutely key by joining team meetings and training.
· Act as the first point of contact for all internal users/help resolve system queries and quick fixes
· Communicating and liaising with external support for Dynamics365 and key integrations on support and system updates
· Continuing to roll-out the system across all departments, working with each team lead to adhere to business unit processes
· Championing data quality/acting as a data steward for the company
· Maintaining the system governance around licences and ongoing changes
· Working alongside Marketing to maintain an email marketing solution integration and data segments
· Working the with accounts department to ensure data integrity and connectivity with their ERP
· Working on future project phases for implementing systems such as SharePoint and other add-ons to CRM
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in a similar role
· Able to work independently or as a supportive team member
· Demonstrated success in coaching and training other to adopt business information systems
· Familiarity with PowerBI and other systems such as SharePoint
· Power Automate (desirable)
· D365 CRM
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.