D365 CE Technical Consultant
I’m looking to speak with Senior D365 CE Technical Consultants that are looking for their next role? If you’d like a home-based role, while working for a fantastic Microsoft Gold Partner then, I’ve got the role for you.
You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering complex D365 CE projects for clients, including offering solution architecture, deployments, delivery and management of customer expectations.
You day-to-day will look something like this:
· Design/develop appropriate and scalable solutions based on best practices
· Lead meetings to clearly explain the technical solutions we recommend to clients
· Complete development of product solutions
· Creating high quality functional/technical documentation
· Acting as a mentor and subject matter expert for members of your team
· Ensuring solutions always deliver the expected end user benefits
· Provide a level of QA on every project
· Maintaining relevant knowledge of third party products that may offer value to clients
· Experience developing MS Dynamics CRM/D365 CE
· Able to understand strategic objectives and design/govern suitable solutions
· Able to communicate with, influence, and manage customer expectations
· Fantastic requirement gathering/business process mapping skills
· Microsoft Azure in context of project deployments
· Proven track-record of leading successful implementation of technological solutions within large companies
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.