D365 CE Technical Architect
I am looking to speak with D365 CE Technical Architects for a fantastic new home-based role. If you’d like to roll up your sleeves and get involved in mapping out solutions for national and global brands, then this is the role for you.
The company is looking for a passionate individual, with an analytical-mind that can come up with outside-of-the-box solutions while maintaining the highest of standards.
· Diagnosis, design, build, test and deployment of D365 technology solutions
· Providing hands-on functional/technical knowledge
· Managing client relationships
· Undertaking structured analysis of customer needs
· Own the design/architecture of business process solutions
· Translate business requirements
· Advise on best practice
· Provide best practice input to design activities/identifying design patterns, looking for the opportunity to reuse components
· Work with network of peers
· Estimate requirements for delivery of solutions
· Strong technical architecture experience & knowledge of best practices especially around integrating D365 with other solutions
· Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration Services, Analysis Services, MDS/MDM tech
· Good understanding of .Net development
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons as well as ISV solutions and product commonly used in CRM projects
· Experience in carrying out code reviews, code/solution optimisation, and estimates
· Experience in CRM Configuration, customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views, and standard reports development
· Leading the managed services of multiple complex CRM solutions including system integration and using the Microsoft technology stack
· Azure DevOps
· Power Platform
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.