D365 CE Support Consultant
My client, a leading Microsoft partner is looking to welcome a D365 CE Support Consultant to their team for a 6 month contract to their team. This home-based contract is outside IR35.
Your main tasks will centre around resolving issues in a timely manner, to deliver bits of D365 CE customization within budget and timescales and help develop the support processes, systems and functions, among other things.
Your main responsibilities:
· Presenting solutions to clients/assisting with implementation of solutions
· Taking full ownership of assigned cases
· Customising/configuring D365 CE
· Gathering requirements via phone for small change requests
· Delivering remote user training
· Managing customer expectations
· Monitoring the portal for new cases
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Making support processes as efficient as possible
· Logging time against cases
· Knowledge of Microsoft D365 CE (including standard functionality, sales, marketing, customer service modules)
· Able to understand problems, come up with solutions and implement changes
· Able to build relationships with suppliers, partners, customers and prospective customers
· Able to work part of a team
· Able to recognize if a problem needs to be escalated
· Knowledge of D365 CE usage (Browsers, Tablet, Outlook, Mobile Applications)
· Knowledge of configuring Outlook CRM plugin
· Knowledge of related technologies (SharePoint, Office365, PowerBI, SQL, Yammer)
If you’re interested in this role, then apply now and I will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.