D365 CE Project Manager
Are you a D365 CE Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work remotely for one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Partners on exciting projects for renowned brands? If the answer is yes, then this might be the role for you.
In this position you’ll be managing and leading project lifecycle implementations to a high level of quality and customer satisfaction. You’ll ensure the delivery of end solutions that meet agreed and defined business requirements.
Your daily responsibilities:
· Leading successful project implementations
· Planning, managing, coordinating, controlling and successfully executing your own tasks and team project planned activities daily.
· Participating in the completion of pre-sales documentation and presentations
· Identifying, recording and managing risk via Risk Register
· Identifying, recording and managing issues
· Resource planning and scheduling to meet the resource needs for the completion of the overall project
· Managing the project budget including budget performance reporting, creation of estimates to complete
· Extensive experience working with Dynamics Partner
· Project Management experience in a CE environment
· Management of budget, risks, resources, scope, issues, changes, and quality
· Knowledge of all major project management activities
· Multi-site, international, and local project management experience of Dynamics implementations
· Coaching/mentoring colleagues
· Able to manage/lead Customer Steering reviews
· Stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.