D365 CE Practice Manager
I’m working with a thriving MS Gold Partner that’s looking for a D365 CE Practice Manager to join their team remotely. The company is in the process of building out their D365 CE team and are looking to hire a Dynamics CE Practice Manager.
They need someone who can come in and lead consulting engagements from post sales to delivery. You will ensure successful client programs and team performance through analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches. Not only is the company known for being a fantastic place to work, where you’ll be nurtured and given the tools to grow professionally, but they also offer great career progression opportunities.
Your skills & experience:
- In-depth and extensive experience with D365 CE/CRM
- Extensive experience of Microsoft implementations
- Experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience leading a team
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.