D365 CE/Power Platform Developer
We’re looking to speak with D365/Power Platform Developers for a brand-new home-based role. If you’d like to work for one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Partners that work with some high-profile clients, then this is the role for you.
While this role is home-based, there will be some travel to customer sites required. The company also promotes flexible working, providing you with all the IT needed to enable that way of working.
In this role you’ll be key in delivering Dynamics solutions and playing a pivotal role in helping the company grow and reach their full potential as a technology partner to their clients.
· Designing, building, testing and deploying Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions
· Creating custom workflows, actions, business processes and business rules
· Creating custom tables/relationships/fields
· Testing/document the Power Platform configuration
· Executing assigned tasks within a structured project environment and lead consultants in various project workstreams
· Strong technical skills and have implemented D365 Apps (Sales, Customer Service, etc)
· Experience of D365 CE
· PowerApps (advantageous)Preferred Skills
· Business Process skills
· Technical Management
· Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform
· Professional certifications desirable (MB-200/ MB-210/ MB-220/ MB-230/ MB-240/ MB-400/ MB-900).
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the opportunity in further detail.