D365 CE Functional Consultant
Are you a D365 CE Functional Consultant looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a leading Gold Partner from the comfort of your own home and from client sites? This home-based position will not only see you working with some renowned brands, but also offers autonomy and a highly attractive salary.
You’ll be involved in end-to-end project lifecycles, being the first on site from documenting and scoping requirements to deployment. You’ll be the first point of contact for stakeholders as well as leading workshops and training users.
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM including scope of standard functionality including sales, marketing and customer service modules;
- Able to build effective relationships with clients, prospective clients, suppliers and business partners;
- Able to work well as part of a team and to help foster and promote a great working environment;
- Able to customise CRM form, simple jscripts, view, workflows, charts, and dashboards;
- In-depth knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications;
- Able to do simple data imports from CSV files;
- Able to configure Outlook CRM plugin;
- Able to discover and understand client requirements and devise appropriate solutions based on Dynamics CRM;
- Working knowledge of related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint and Yammer;
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.