D365 CE Functional Consultant
Are you a D365 CE Functional Consultant looking for your next challenge? I’m working with a thriving Gold Partner who is looking to welcome a new consultant to their team. If you’re looking for a home-based role that will give you autonomy and the opportunity to work on project for brands that are renowned both nationally and internationally then this is the role for you.
If successful you’ll be involved in end-to-end project lifecycles in all aspects such as requirement gathering, documenting, and deployment. Stakeholders will have you as their first port of call and you’ll also be responsible for leading workshops and training users.
· Knowledge of Microsoft CRM including scope of standard functionality including sales, marketing and customer service modules
· Able to build effective relationships with clients, prospective clients, suppliers and business partners
· Able to work well as part of a team and to help foster and promote a great working environment
· Able to customise CRM form, simple jscripts, view, workflows, charts, and dashboards
· Working on implementations
· In-depth knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications
· Able to do simple data imports from CSV files
· Able to configure Outlook CRM plugin
· Able to discover and understand client requirements and devise appropriate solutions based on Dynamics CRM
· Working knowledge of related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint and Yammer
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.