D365 CE Field Service Consultant
I’m looking to speak with D365 CE Field Service Consultants for exciting contract opportunity with one of my leading Microsoft Partner clients.
If you have the skills and expertise to deliver top-notch solutions that transform the way organizations manage their field service operations and you’re ready to make a significant impact in a fast-paced environment, then this will be an incredible opportunity for you. This is an initial 6-month contract.
- Deliver and implement the latest Microsoft technologies, such as Dynamics 365 CE & Power Platform internationally;
- Deliver high-quality business and software application services to clients;
- The creation of high-quality and sustainable client solutions;
- Measure customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- Participation in pre-sales activities as requested;
- Advise customers on industries’ best practices proactively rather than passively.
Your skills & experience:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / Customer Engagement.
- Experience in field service and customer service, service desk, case management, queues, dispatching, knowledgebase, contracts / SLAs and customer service, as well as field service planning, inventory and assets management;
- At least completed two field service implementations;
- Experience as a consultant on at least 1 international end-to-end CRM implementation – preferable with intercontinental rollouts;
- Preferred pre-sales experience;
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.