D365 CE Developer
Are you a D365 CE Developer looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a thriving end-user from their offices in London? The company we are working with is looking for a skilled developer to join them on 12-month fixed term contract.
The company has spent the last 18 months moving into the Office 365 realm and now they’re taking the next step into the D365 space. Initially this will be the implementation of the Sales App to replace their current CRM.
As their ideal D365 developer you’ll have a can-do approach to things, with experience in both back-end and front-end development.
· Working with the marketing ops manager to scope the requirements for a CRM migration
· Configure/customise the system:
o Integrating with external systems and databases
o User interface
o Migration of data
o Workflow and reporting
o Integrating with other MS tools
· Experience managing the design/development of D365 solutions
· Hands-on configuration, customisation and extensions of D365
· Experience of D365 to find appropriate solutions to business requirements
· Identifying and mitigating technical risks
· Experience developing within the wider Microsoft toolkit desirable (Office 365, Power BI, MS Flow, Graph API)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.