D365 CE Developer
Are you a D365 CE Developer looking for your next challenge? We’re working with a well-established Gold Partner that’s looking for a developer to come join their team which is made up of some of the most talented professionals in the industry. This is a home-based role that would see you play a pivotal role within the shaping of the company’s offering.
It’s the ideal role for someone with a passion for software development and a proven track record of delivering enterprise scale CRM applications. If you’d like to work on exciting project, using the latest tech then this is the role for you.
· Documenting/agreeing design in advance to agreed standards
· Working closely with other members of the team
· Contributing to software development practice by sharing ideas and experience
· Conducting reviews of others’ work
· Developing code to group standards, guidelines and quality standards
· Impact assessment of complex changes to existing applications
· Fantastic understanding of the Dynamics CRM platforms
· CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, or Dynamics 365 CE
· Customisation and development
· Managing solutions
· Entity model configuration
· Plugin development
· Custom workflow assembly
· RESTful APIs
· Custom integrations
· Visual Studio
· Able to share technical experience/knowledge
· Problem solving skills
· Fantastic communication skills
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now I will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.