D365 CE CRM Technical Consultant
Are you a D365 Technical Consultant that doesn’t shy away from a challenge? Would you like to work for a company that finds itself at the forefront of the industry? We’re working with a thriving organisation that’s looking for someone with your skillset for a home-based role that’ll require travel to client sites.
You’ll be designing and delivering complex Dynamics 365 CE projects for clients, including deployment, delivery, solution architecture, and managing customer expectations together with members of the project management team.
- Designing/developing appropriate and scalable solutions based on best practices
- Leading meetings to clearly explain recommended solutions to clients
- Creating high-quality technical/functional documentation
- Ensuring solutions always deliver expected end user benefits by liaising with clients and project teams
- Acting as a coach, mentor and technical subject matter expert
- Providing Quality Assurance on every assigned project
- Completing development of product solutions
- Troubleshooting escalating technical project issues
- Maintaining relevant knowledge relating to 3rd party products
- Supporting key clients throughout the entire cycle
Your Skills and Experience:
- Dynamics 365 CE in a Consultancy role.
- Ability to understand client strategic objectives and design and govern suitable solutions.
- Microsoft Azure
- Able to communicate with, influence/manage customer expectations across all levels
- Requirement gathering and business process mapping skills.
· Able to create/maintain high quality technical / functional specification documents.
· Have a proven track record leading the successful implementation of cutting edge technological solutions within large client companies; preferably across a number of business verticals.
- Good general IT skills with varied experience of different virtual environments.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly.