D365 BC Systems Support Analyst
I’m working with a fantastic international business that specialises in customer communications and they’re looking for a Systems Support Analyst to join them. This is a remote role that would require some travel to business locations at times.
You’ll be joining a business that’s 4000 strong, that’s committed to a culture of ownership and places a great deal of importance on integrity and great results. You’ll be playing a pivotal role in supporting the uses of all the finance owned systems and supporting processes across the entire group of businesses.
· First line support for user helpdesk system
· Planning/communicating scheduled maintenance windows
· User setup, permission management and license monitoring
· System configuration including workflow management
· Engaging with end-users to identify areas of system/process improvement
· Suggest improvements and assist in the implementation of agreed improvements including the documentation of the amended processes and systems
Your skills & experience:
· Excellent knowledge of MS D365 Business Central
· Experience working within a multi-site environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Good knowledge of the MS Office suite and other analytical and financial tools
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.