D365 BC/NAV Developer
Are you a NAV/BC Developer looking for a new challenge? We are working with a fantastic end-user in the Oldham area that’s looking for someone with your skills. Not only is this a fantastic role that will offer you the chance to progress, but you’ll also be working in modern state of the art offices that also consist of a gym, pool
table, tennis table, etc.
You’ll be planning, implementing, and managing the movement of data between legacy systems and target finance systems, developing functionality in NAV/BC.
· Overseeing/ensuring delivery of all aspects of mapping, data analysis, transfer and reconciliation
· Leading on the Data Migration needs for systems implementations in international projects
· Creating tools to map/transform provided data into format accepted by BC Configuration Packages
· Performing development in NAV/BC to support processes
Your skills & experience:
· Development experience Business Central/NAV
· NAV/BC implementations
· Proven experience of management of data migration projects
· Knowledge of database systems
· Experience working within delivery teams for projects of varying scales and deadlines
· An understanding of data protection issues
· DevOps for Business Central (desirable)
· Knowledge of other applications such as Credit Management (Desirable)
· Finance data migrations (Desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.