D365 BC Consultant
I’m working with a fast-growing digital transformation provider that is looking for a D365 BC Consultant to join their team. The business has just been through a wave of expansion, but they have further ambition plans for growth and they’re looking for someone to help them on their journey.
As the successful Business Central Consultant you’ll be leading stakeholder engagement in defining and delivering quality software solutions to customers, while working closely with Fulfilment Manager, project teams, and solution specialists. You’ll be supporting full project lifecycles, through to full requirement delivery and acceptance.
· Interpreting customer requirements/translating into clear functional process
· Taking responsibility for workshop planning/document control
· Analysing, breaking down and troubleshooting customer’s practices and functional processes
· Customer facing
· Task lifecycle management
· Sharing knowledge/contributing to delivery best practice
· Work administration and task ownership
Your skills & experience:
· Demonstrable knowledge/experience of MS D365 Business Central/NAV
· Software consulting, business consulting, IT management experience
· Operational industry experience, with knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing and warehousing being desirable
· Able to delegate and contribute to the direction of multiple projects
· Time management
· Team skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Able to work closely with all personnel, regardless of role/seniority
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.