D365 BC Consultant
I’m working with a thriving Microsoft Gold Partner and they’re looking for a German speaking D365 BC Consultant to join them. This is a remote contract role.
This role would see you leading stakeholder engagement to define and deliver quality software solutions to customers while working closely with Fulfilment Managers, Solution Specialists, and project teams.
- Analysing, breaking down and troubleshooting customer practices and functional processes
- Interpreting customer requirements and translating them into a clear functional process
- Workshop planning/document control
- Defining, explaining, proposing, and conceptualising solutions (technically and in a user-friendly proposal)
- Task lifecycle management
- Responsible for delivering and training on a solution
- Budget conscious and assisting fulfilment teams with necessary controls for successful delivery
Your skills & experience:
- German speaking
- D365 Business Central/NAV
- Experience software consulting, business consulting or IT management
- Microsoft “Estate” knowledge
- Operational industry experience (supply chain, warehousing, and/or auctions)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Able to discuss and challenge development time and cost estimates
- Able to delegate and contribute to the direction of multiple projects
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.