Are you a CRM Admin looking for your next role? Would you like to work for a fantastic not-for-profit organisation where you’ll be using your skills to help drive their mission forward?
You’ll be supporting the development of and be responsible for the administration of Dynamics 365 CRM, customisation, configuration, and integration of solutions and apps with other IT systems.
· Working with colleagues and external delivery partners to develop and deliver a new Dynamics CRM solutions
· Act as system administrator of Dynamics 365 CRM and managing business expectations while liaising with stakeholders to manage changes
· Provide adequate and timely data selections, extractions, uploads, and reports
· Provide recommendations and enhancing CRM capabilities through communications with key stakeholders
Your background and skills:
· Experience administering Dynamics 365 CRM systems with Customer Engagement applications
· D365 Dataverse, Power Platform, Power Apps
· Experience implementing changes to CRM front-end through configuration and customising
· Data quality and management skills, to ensure data integrity
· Modifications and maintenance of system customisation
· CRM reporting with Power BI to create dashboards/reports/views
· SQL Server and ability to query in SQL
· User documentation
· Troubleshooting technical issues with the platform
· Knowledge of how to manage/maintain user permissions, security roles and security teams
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.