Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
I’m working with a thriving business that deliver fully managed secured ICT service in the Defence and Security space and they are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
You’ll be playing a key part in supporting a wide range of accreditable, innovative, cost effective and profitable solutions. Due tot his you’ll need to be eligible for SC Clearance with a view to uplift to DV clearance.
· Running the cloud hosting platform
· Ensuring best practice is implemented
· Consulting with business leads to understand the business requirements and needs
· Translating business needs into technical solutions
· Management and support of Azure platforms and other cloud platforms within operations
Your skills & experience:
· Microsoft 365 and Azure
· Working within diverse IT environments and teams
· Working with BAU teams supporting IT systems
· Delivering BAU and project work independently
· Translating business requirements into technical objectives
· Microsoft Azure
· Azure Resource Manager, Virtual Machines, VNets, Virtual Gateways and VPN, App Services, Storage Accounts, Backup Vault and Recovery Services, Azure SQL, Azure Functions
· AWS Knowledge
· Product Lifecycle: development, UAT, production, EOL
· Configuration Management, IAAC
· Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, PowerBI
· Azure, Microsoft 365, or Windows Server certification highly desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.