Business Systems Analyst
Are you ready to join my client as a Business Systems Analyst at an exciting time of digital business transformation?
This newly created role will see you being responsible for the requirements definition and analysis on new business initiatives. Not only that but you’ll be helping shape new business solutions based on requirements for the benefit of their client base.
This is a key role within the business, with your day-to-day looking like this:
· Understanding business needs/defining business requirements for new business solutions
· Stakeholder analysis
· Reviewing current ways of working across the entire business
· Understanding the implementation of existing solutions
· Documenting requirements
· Identifying processes and systems required to introduce your recommendations
· Managing risks and issues
· Understanding technical solutions
Your skills & experience:
· Able to create user stories and present information
· Structured approach
· Knowledge/experience of D365 BC/NAV systems
· Fantastic communication skills
· Understanding of business change needs
· Attention to detail
· Critical thinking
· Able to multi-task effectively
· Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.