Business Development Manager
I am looking to speak with Business Development Managers for a fantastic role with one of my thriving clients. If you’d like a role that will see you being responsible for driving growth particularly across the UK and US markets, then this might be the role for you.
You’ll be tasked with attracting new customers as well as maintaining the existing customer base, researching industry trends and using those insights to identify business opportunities in new and existing markets.
You’ll be experienced in creating opportunities and driving growth within a technology consultancy. Familiar with Salesforce CRM, the Salesforce ecosystem and supplementary products, you’ll also have the ability and skills to prospect, forecast, and manage pipelines.
· Building up good knowledge of supplementary applications beyond CRM e.g. middleware, DocuSign, etc.
· Researching businesses and industry trends to identify potential new clients & markets and ways to serve existing clients better
· Creating a plan for generating leads
· Negotiating business terms with clients
· Preparing and delivering pitches
· Managing the company’s relationship with Salesforce, updating Salesforce Account Executives of the organisation does and how we can help them
· Creating proposals, conducting presentations and demonstrations
· Helping write business proposals, preparing quotes, negotiating terms and contracts
Your skills & experience:
· Mastery of Salesforce products and supplementary products and integrations
· Prospecting, forecasting and pipeline management
· Strong channel understanding and experience of building channel eco-systems
· Ability to create and deliver clear and engaging presentations
· Having a strong grasp of key metrics and developing and producing regular, clear reporting of pipeline and forecasting
· Understanding the publishing industry, processes and culture
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.