Business Central Consultant
I’m working with a highly successful Microsoft Partner that’s looking for a Business Central Consultant to join their team of elite certified Dynamics 365 professionals. This role is an exciting opportunity for the right consultant to come in and spearhead the company’s BC offering.
The role will entail pre-sales, gap analysis preparation, as well as gathering and specification of customer requirements, testing, and customer training. You’ll be supported by the existing PMO to make sure you have all the right resources to support the required deliverables.
· Delivering BC demonstrations to support the sales teams
· Running workshops with customer to gather requirements
· Helping to create proposals by providing statements of work
· Extending BC
· Implementing BC
· Working with CE Consultants to design/build integrations with BC
· Migrating customers from other platforms to Business Central
· Working with the Business Improvement Manager to create repeatable delivery processes to increase efficiency of implementations
· Working with the marketing team to drive creation of marketing material
Your skills & experience:
· Proven consultancy skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Delivery focused and experienced in successful project delivery
· Experience in a Business Central consulting role
· Decisive and able to take initiative to drive a project forward to ensure delivery
· Experience engaging with stakeholders and business representative
· Azure DevOps and Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation use experience preferable
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.