Business Applications Support Analyst
We are working with a fantastic organisation that are looking to welcome a Business Applications Support Analyst to their team. If you’d like to work for a company where you’ll be valued and given the chance to grow professionally, then this might be just the role for you.
This hybrid working role would see you providing end-user support, monitoring system applications, responding to queries, and resolving/escalating issues. You’ll also be in charge of creating training material as well as working closely with external vendors and contractors to resolve technical application issues.
· Providing a responsive expert technical support service for the Business Central application and related systems
· Coordinating with BI analysts to understand user requirements
· Developing detailed functional, data and technical requirements best practice processes/techniques
· Providing support with the installation and user sign-off
· Providing support in analysing the system and designing cost-effective solutions
· Evaluating/recommending purchase of software packages, hardware, and service vendors where appropriate
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in a similar role with a focus on providing technical client support within a MS Dynamics Business Central environment
· Systems implementation and integration experience
· Experience managing projects or managing stakeholders within multiple departments
· Track record of delivery
· Experience working within a digital transformation environment
· SQL Server and database administration concepts
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.