I’m working with a fast-growing IT managed solutions and digital solutions provider that’s looking for a technically capable Business Analyst to join their team. You’d be joining a company that has seen a significant period of growth, has further growth plans, while being focused on investing in its people. This is a hybrid role that would see you working on-site in Manchester one day a week.
The Business Analyst will be key in making sure that customer requirements are understood, feasible, and clear. You’ll ensure the business delivers software solutions which meet their customers’ business needs within agreed upon quality, commercial, and time constraints.
You’ll be gathering requirements from end users and stakeholders, conducting requirements analysis and verification, taking part in peer reviews, helping create prototypes and wireframes, and developing use case scenarios and process flow diagrams.
· Translating business requirements into detailed system requirements/technical design specifications
· Working with customer stakeholders and development team to make sure the user stories are clearly defined, delivered, and approved for deployment
· Investigating, modelling, defining, and documenting required business processes
· Working with Solution Architects and other stakeholders to develop realistic solutions to business requirements
· Supporting the development of training and implementation material
· Formulating and owning any product backlog
Your skills & experience:
· Technical business analysis experience (consulting environment background preferred)
· Process modelling technologies
· Cloud-based requirement management tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, etc.)
· ITIL processes and standards
· System testing/creating test scripts
· Able to work on own initiative
· Analytical/problem-solving skills
· Experience working within Scrum or other agile teams
· Able to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.