I am working with a fantastic organisation that are looking to welcome a Business Analyst to their team. You’ll be coming in and supporting the improvement of business processes and systems to drive the business strategy, all the while taking responsibility for the requirements of several projects concurrently.
If successful, your main responsibilities will include mapping of business processes, standardisation of processes into the “to be”, identifying improvements, and drafting detailed business requirements.
· Identifying appropriate project stakeholders, developing a plan of project involvement, developing/maintaining their engagement at all stages
· Mapping “as-is” business processes, and identifying gaps, inefficiencies, and improvements/standardisation of processes that can be made
· Developing/documenting detailed business requirements for business changes
· Ensuring the translation/verification of requirements with key stakeholders
· Monitoring/tracking progress against planned deliverables
· Ensuring quality controls are in place
Your skills & experience:
· Expertise in requirement gathering with experience working with senior stakeholders/operations staff
· Requirement gathering, developing strategy and translating requirements to key stakeholders
· Experience working on ERP project (Desirable)
· Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies
· Business process modelling, target operating model definition and process re-engineering
· Information flows and processes within a multi-site, multi-national company
· Experience supporting project delivery from inception through to delivery
· MS Office tools (Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Confluence, Jira)
· Customer service orientation
· Experience working within the manufacturing industry (desirable)
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.