I am working with a fantastic Fintech organisation that specialises in ethical digital banking and wealth proposition and their looking for a Business Analyst. Their mission is to help people grow and sustain their wealth for future generations, by solving problems instead of just selling banking products. The company is driven by innovation and backed by a leading financial institution.
As the successful candidate you’ll be working within an Agile environment, providing support to the Product Owner by helping them analyse the business domain, analysing regulatory requirements, stock and the product backlog, and producing relevant artefact relating to the initiative/epic (i.e. process maps, regulatory mapping).
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business as it starts to expand its offering following its recent launch and contribute to its continued success. The role is remote, but will require you to travel to their London offices once a month.
· Providing high-quality analytical solutions for the squad and key stakeholders
· Documenting processes and customer/user journeys relating to initiatives/epics
· Developing business cases by working closely with the Product Owner
· Undertaking regulatory mapping and feeding requirements into the squads while ensuring full traceability is maintained
· Supporting the Product Owner by facilitating various agile processes/rituals such as discovery, backlog refinement, retrospective, daily stand-ups, user story creation
· Supporting agile ways of working in the squads, and encourage the improvement of such ways of working
Your skills & background:
· High quality business analyst experience
· Experience within an Agile environment, preferably within a FinTech environment
· A team player who works well with non-technical and technical resources
· Strong knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and other tools to support roadmap, requirements and product management.
· Certified in one of more Agile methodologies and Business Analyst courses
· Good written and verbal communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.