I’m working with an expanding American retailer that’s looking to grow their UK based team by welcoming a Business Analyst. Due to the recent additions of retail locations across Europe and the UK, the opening of a new EU website and growth of functions across Europe this role will be pivotal in providing technical expertise and active daily support to business owners/project teams.
You’ll be reporting to the IT Manager of Europe and will serve as a solution expert for OMS, ERP and other critical systems. If you’d like to join a fast-changing business and work within a small close-knit team then this is the role for you.
· Providing technical expertise/assistance in maintaining and integrating business systems
· Providing operation support like troubleshoot end-user issues and perform ongoing admin support
· Administration and development integration tool
· Developing a working knowledge of AIF and best practices for system interactions to 3rd party systems
· Liaising with internal and external partners for additional development, providing technical specifications
· Architecting/developing solutions for new and existing applications
· Researching/evaluating emerging technologies, including hardware and software
· Coordinating analysis and review of business requirements for system integration
Your skills & experience:
· Experience working on complex systems-based projects with multiple critical integration points
· 2 years experience supporting, enhancing, and introducing new features within an ERP or OMS system
· Experience working with 3rd party system integrators both near shore and offshore
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.