I am working with a leading IT managed service provider that delivers high-quality IT support to over 250 organisations, and they are looking for a Business Administrator to join them.
This role would be ideal for you if you have considerable experience in business administration and you thrive on multi-tasking.
· Providing administrative support across the business
· Working with Directors and Heads of Departments to ensure the company’s admin and operational needs are met
· Collating and monitoring customer feedback
· Providing diary and scheduling support to the business
· Drafting company documentation in line with standards and templates (letters, sales agreements, reports, ec.)
· Data inputting and collating reports
· Providing admin support to projects and processes within the business, coordinating and leading on particular tasks as directed by a Head of Department or Director
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in and administrative position
· Process-driven approach
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience multi-tasking within a busy work environment
· Experience working in a customer-driven/commercial environment
· Able to liaise with senior management, customers, and colleagues professionally
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.