We’re working with a fantastic organisation in the North West that’s looking for a BI Developer to join their team. The company has seen rapid growth over recent years and prides itself on offering exceptional levels of customer service built upon state-of-the-art IT systems.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced BI Developer who is self-motivated and ambitious. If successful you should be skilled in writing clean, maintainable code, and have an appreciation the principles of clean architecture. You’d be joining a fast-paced team, so being a confident communicator that enjoys working with others is key.
· Managing existing migration systems and creating new ones when required
· Designing, developing and maintaining ETL systems
· Developing and maintaining MI reports and dashboards
· Improving efficiency and accuracy of existing MI dashboards/reports
· Assisting the development team with SQL enquiries and providing improvements where needed
Your skills & experience:
· SQL (Stored procedures, Triggers, Views, Complex Queries, etc.)
· Microsoft BI Stack (SSMS, SSIS)
o Query optimisation (i.e. profiling and execution plans would be beneficial)
o Users and security
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.