Azure Solutions Architect
I’m working with a thriving Microsoft Partner that’s looking for an Azure Data and AI Architect to join their team.
Ideally, you’ll have experience building data pipelines, data modelling, working with Azure data services including Machine Learning and AI principles. You’ll be passionate and enjoy optimising data systems while building them from the ground up. As the Architect you’ll be supporting the team on data initiatives and ensuring optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
You’ll be part of the company’s growing Data & Insights practice, you will be key in delivering interesting, challenging and diverse Data and Business Intelligence projects for clients using the Microsoft Azure data platform tool sets, including Azure Machine learning, and cognitive services.
· Be part of the technical authority in Azure Data & AI technologies, predominantly focused on Azure Data, AI & Governance solutions
· Implement designed solutions for our clients
· Converting business requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the customer’s solution
· Supporting sales team in identifying, scoping, and creating solution proposals for our clients
· Supporting project management and key stakeholders around the successful execution of design, development, and deployment of tasks on project engagements
· Keeping technical skills and industry knowledge up to date with the latest developments/customer trends
· Be a recognised leader of Azure Data & AI technologies
· Implement & support Azure Data & AI technologies
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in a Data Architect role
· Certified Azure Solutions Architect
· Experience using Azure DevOps
· Microsoft Azure and SQL
· Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience of relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
· Knowledge in Azure Data & AI technologies (Synapse, DataBricks, Azure SQL, Data Lake, Machine Learning, Power BI, Cosmos DB, and Microsoft Purview)
· Pre-sales consulting expertise
· Building and optimising data pipelines, architectures and data sets
· Performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions
· Able to create large/complex solutions and delivery models and translating those into Statements of Work
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.