Azure Data Engineer
I’m working with a fantastic Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for an Azure Data Engineer to join their growing team. This remote role would see you expanding, optimising, and supporting our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
As the ideal candidate you’ll have experience building data pipelines, data modelling, working with SQL Server, and enjoys optimising data systems as well as building them from scratch.
· Implementing and supporting Azure data solutions
· Providing innovative solutions for complex implementations- delivering presentations and tech-talks to both internal and external customers
· Assisting in running technology-based training for project and account teams
· Contributing to strategic planning for at both project & market level
· Writing technical responses to RFP’s & RFI’s
· Implementing highly scalable and redundant Azure or hybrid Data Infrastructure to support clients’ requirements
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in a Data Engineer role
· Advanced knowledge of Azure
· Certified or/close to completing Azure certifications:
o Microsoft Data Fundamentals
o Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
· Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience of relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with a range of databases
· Installing, configuring SQL Server
· Building/optimising data pipelines, architectures and data sets
· Analytic skills related to working with unstructured data sets
· Strong project management, planning and organisational skills
· Integrating Dynamics 365 into the Data Platform
· Azure PaaS, Synapse, Power BI, Azure Data Factory and Polybase
· Working with cross-functional teams
· Logic Apps
· Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, etc.
· SQL and NoSQL databases
· CRM, ERP experience is desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.