Azure Data Architect
I’m working with a fantastic Microsoft Partner that’s looking for an Azure Data Architect, Principal Consultant to join their growing team. This remote role, is an incredible opportunity to join a company that’ll give you career growth opportunities and the chance to be involved in some interesting projects for national and global brands.
If you have experience of data modelling, building data pipelines, and working with Azure data services including ML and AI principles, then this is the role for you. You’ll be supporting the wider team on data initiatives and ensuring optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
· Converting business requirements into an architecture and design that will become to blueprint for the client solution
· Supporting sales teams in identifying, scoping, and creating solution proposals for clients
· Engaging and support the wider sales and initiatives to promote and grow Data & Insight solutions
· Implementing designed solutions for clients
· Implementing and support Azure Data & AI solutions
· Contributing to strategic planning for both project & market level
Your skills & experience:
· Strong knowledge in Azure Data & AI tech (Synapse, DataBricks, Azure SQL, Data Lake, Machine Learning, Cosmos DB, Microsoft Purview, Power BI)
· Pre-sales consulting expertise
· Ability to create complex solutions/delivery models and translating those into Statements of Work
· Root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes
· Building/optimising data pipelines, architectures and data sets
· Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
· Big data tools (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.