I’m looking to speak to an Applications Developer who wants to join a company that’s going through an outstanding period of growth. If you’re someone with Microsoft development experience looking for a role where you’ll experience variety and the chance to develop new skills while solving interesting problems, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be designing and building new applications to solve business problems (Power Platform and ASP.Net technologies), as well as acting as a Microsoft technology specialist. Furthermore, you’ll be helping to maintain and improve DevOps practices used across all their systems and development projects.
· Architecting, designing, and code review solutions developed by external partners/software providers
· Designing, building, and maintaining business applications using ASP.Net/C#/Blazor/Power Platform
· Liaising with external partners/software providers to understand, resolve, analyse system issues
· Identifying, specifying, managing commissioning the delivery of application improvements
· Providing development and support for the build/execution of DevOps applications to enable rapid, efficient, and successful deployment of new releases
Your skills & experience:
· Software development experience using ASP.Net/Blazor/C#/Power Platform deploying to Azure with SQL databases
· Experience working with DevOps practices/tools
· T-SQL skills with the ability to translate business questions regarding datasets into executable database queries
· UX design and UI creation
· Git or Source Control
· A desire to keep track of new technology trends
· HTML/CSS, PHP, Python, Power Apps/Automate/Flow (desirable)
· Dynamics 365 development/customisation (desirable)
· PowerShell/other similar systems (desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.