I’m looking to speak with Analytics Consultants for a fantastic new role where you’ll be joining one of my thriving clients. This Microsoft Gold Partner has a global reach and they work with a wide range of businesses from well-established multinationals to owner-managed businesses.
This varied portfolio of clients will give you the chance to gain fantastic insight into the data-driven decisions that are bespoke to each and every one of the context and you’ll get the opportunity to support strategic decision-making in a wide range of settings. The problems their customers need help with are varied and require an array of database querying, visualisation skills, and data transformation.
· Applying analytical techniques appropriate to problems at hand
· Applying transformations which could be in data warehousing/analysis or Power BI
· Implementing efficiently designed views in Power BI
· Comfortable extracting/transforming data from various sources (Dynamics 365 BC or NAV, SQL databases, application APIs) into an appropriate data models
· Collaborating with colleagues
Your skills & experience:
· Project/commercial experience in providing analytics solutions or services
· Querying SQL databases to a highly proficient level
· Competent in using aspects including unions, joins, sub-queries and temporary tables
· Experience creating data models and publishing reports and dashboard in Power BI
· DAX and Power Query
· Data model design, refinement, and optimisation
· Microsoft cloud stack: Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services, Power Platform
· Dynamics 365 BC/NAV data structures
· Insight Software products (Jet Reports, Jet Analytics)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.