I’m working with an exciting business that’s been going from strength to strength since its inception and they’re looking for an Account Executive to join them. The company is a leading IT managed service provider that delivers high-quality IT support and services to over 250 companies.
· You’ll be responsible for a number of customer accounts for which you’ll be the dedicated Account Manager.
· Create quotes, proposals, pitches, and service level agreements to provide a professional and considered representation of the brand and the value it added to clients
· You’ll ac as a general account manager to a group of “pool accounts” shared by the team
· Meet clients to actively promote the portfolio of products and services, demonstrating a return on investment.
· Take ownership of accounts allocated to you and demonstrate impeccable customer service
· Maintaining good working knowledge of the portfolio of services to seize opportunities, increasing and improving the customer’s products and services
· Build internal relationships within the company to drive new business opportunities and manage demands from the existing client base
· Performing customer reviews for your allocated accounts
· Work together with Marketing to make sure that sales collateral remains up to date and fresh
Your skills & experience:
· Proven Account Management experience
· Able to achieve results and reach targets
· Multi-faceted approach to generating new business, assessing methods against return on investment
· Logical and methodical approach to the task at hand
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High standard of customer service
· Experience line managing a small team (Desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.