2nd Line Field Engineer
My client, a leading IT managed service provider is looking for a 2nd Line Field Engineer to join their team. You’ll be joining an award winning team that prides itself on delivering exceptional IT support with the highest levels of customer service.
If you’d like to work for a company that rewards hard work and talent, while offering continued professional development, then this is the role for you.
· Perform on average 4 site visits a week
· Provide technical support to customers via the Helpdesk ticket system
· Thrive on imparting technical knowledge to others
· Make recommendations to clients suggesting genuine system improvements
· Bring an in-depth knowledge of Windows technologies (Windows Server and Desktop operating systems)
Your skills & experience:
· Windows Server 2003-2019
· Windows Desktop XP-10
· Hosted Desktop and Cloud Computing
· Office 365 tenant setup and administration
· Strong networking capabilities (DNS, routing, switching)
· VoIP knowledge
· Exposure to Cisco/Draytek firewalls (desirable)
· Ubiquiti/Cisco Wireless (desirable)
· MSP experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.